Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Big order!


Miller Brothers from Homer, Mi. brought about 1200 pounds of aluminum bars to have cryo treated. The new pallet stacker sure came in handy! It made life so much easier!
This weekend we had auto parts from East Side Auto and Chris Perry. Brookville Wood Products from PA. sent 5 sets of chipper knives. It was a good processing weekend!

I bought a new Gateway laptop. My son added Microsoft Power Point for me. Now it's ready to go to the Paul Bunyon Show October 5th. Friday the 6th I'm the first speaker of the day. I'll be speaking about Cryo treating cuttingtools, using
a power point presentation I designed.

Tuesday night was the Women's Network of NE Ohio kick off meeting at the Shisler Conference Center in Wooster. Traci Hanger Hoffman, psychotherapist, and Gerry Faust, former Notre Dame coach, were the guest speakers. More than 60 guests enjoyed listening to them speak about "Discover the Plan and Purpose of your life and Re-energize your Dreams."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home