Monday, September 18, 2006

Kentucky Wood Expo

I traveled to Madisonville, KY for the KY. Wood Expo Sept. 15-16. The weather was perfect, the turnout was great and most important, I met a lot of new people. I shared a booth with Patterson Supply, Precision Husky and Cutting Systems Inc. They made the whole trip worth while! It was a great bunch of guys! Wayne Kaylor from Cutting Systems taught me how to run a 245 XL Knuckle Boom Loader. I wish I would have had my camera with me!
Sunday we had a family gathering since my great uncle was in town. After dinner, all the men uncrated the pallet stacker fork lift and pushed it off of the pallet. Of course I was there with my cameral. I'm looking forward to using it the next time a semi comes. It looks like I'll be using it next week for a big order!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home